Friday 17 January 2014

The Wit and Wisdom of William Acbsp (Vadiraj Dasa)

We had some 'interesting' exchanges on FaceBook with Tim Lee's bully-boy sidekick William Acbsp  before he blocked us (when he eventually realised that he had been totally defeated and was only making a fool of himself). Here is just a small excerpt. More to follow..


William 'Puifffff,' Acbsp
 
William Acbsp to Prahlad Das:

"Soon you will be gone just as others for so many years. That you do not know. I've seen people like you come and go for many years, believe me.
I'm telling you, we have been around since 1977, when we started this thing and i,ve seen many people like you, thinking that they are what they think they are and then Puifffff, disappear. Many, believe me. I have some powers,if you have not yet notice.
I'm a first generation disciple and i'm telling you "you are not welcome"!! Srila Prabhupada is not your Guru, so clear your way out of here."

William Acbsp to Tim Lee:

"Balaram knows who this guys are. This guy <Prahlad> doesn't know of our tight relationship with the youngsters. I can move some buttons if i want to."

William Acbsp:
"I'm known for one thing and i believe you all know what that hing is."


Prahlad Das: "Asafoetida?"

William Acbsp: "Asafoetida? Fuck you, you know what i mean Bitch."

Prahlad Das: "I know what 'hing' is but I don't know what you're 'thing' is William. Can you explain? Please try not to swear."

William Acbsp: "Let me tell Midget, my "dirty" words as presented here, are very close to me, to be directed to people like you."

William Acbsp: "Please do not publicize my comments. It will make me look foolish and you will gain more support.. You can quote the F... U SAYING IF YOU WANT TO."

William Acbsp: "Today we are clearing the field from new weeds. In the past many dudes came for a piece of our Pie and we chased them away and today new weeds are making their appearance. We survived previous and numerous individuals trying to disrupt or brake our Sanga and Krsna has removed them from our proximity. These things gave us more encouragement,since one of the signs that we are doing something right is when Krsna places obstacles,through the agency of his illusory energy."

Tim Lee: "I would like to thank Peter prabhu for allowing this discussion, bravo. ys pd"

William Acbsp: "Make sure everybody has their story straight,otherwise Lenny will make you know your deficiencies very soon. He is the expert in correcting us and we are all under his shelter here."


 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zane Carmichael:
"
I've never experienced Association with Tim Lee for the most part, observed a few times. But William, I have seen that craziness first hand. He has tried it on me already. Lol.. coming out of nowhere, name calling and offending for absolutely no reason. Total Madness. Anything that is heard that he doesn't like is attacked like a coward.
I remember when a new comer mataji, very enthusiastic, was having much distress at witnessing some foul arguments coming from these two. She was soon later fully discouraged and blocked ALL Devotees on FB including well wishers and sincere devotees. Very Sad."



Coming soon:
FaceBook "Istaghosti" (30/12/13 - 6/1/14)
with Rupa Manjari Devi Dasi, Prahlad Das, Tim Lee, William Acbsp & Janardana Das


1 comment:

  1. doesn't everyone already know that Vadi does not chant, takes intoxication, never performs any sadhana, hangs out with street people, drug addicts, losers and cannot hold a job? but he's an expert on KC?

    ReplyDelete